Ticket to Ride Nordic Countries
Designer: Alan R. Moon
Artwork: Julien Delval
Theme: Ticket to Ride Nordic Countries takes you on a Nordic adventure through Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden as you travel to the great northern cites of Copenhagen, Oslo, Helsinki and Stockholm. Visit Norway's beautiful fjords and the magnificent mountain scenery on the Rauma Railway. Breathe in the salt air of the busy Swedish ports on the Baltic Sea. Ride through the Danish countryside where Viking's once walked. Hop-on the Finnish railway and travel across the Arctic Circle to the land of the Midnight Sun.
- Play Time: 45-60 minutes
- Player Count: 2-3 players
- Ages: 8+
- Complexity of Rules: Medium/Low
- Setup Time: Low
- Direct Conflict: Low
- Replay Value: Medium
- Game Mechanics: This is a set collection, network building game. Players collect sets of colored train cards which are traded in to build connections between cities. Destination tickets show routes on the map which give end game bonuses if completed.
- Turn Summery: Players perform one of the following actions:
- Draw Train Cards - The player may draw two train cards from the five face up cards or the draw deck.
- Claim a Route - Discard matching cards in the color and quantity of the spaces that make up the route. Locomotive cards can be played as wild cards. Place a train on each space of the routes.
- Tunnels - Tunnel routes may require more cards to compete. Three cards are drawn from the train deck and any matching color cards for that route will require an additional train card to be played to compete the tunnel route.
- Ferries - Ferries require one or more Locomotive cards to be used to complete the route. The required Locomotives are shown on the route spaces.
- Draw Destination Tickets - Draw three Destination Tickets from the top of the Tickets deck. Keep at least one of them.
- Game End: When one player has two or less trains left at the end of their turn, every player completes one last turn.
- Victory: The player with the most points from building train routes, completed Destination Tickets (uncompleted Destination Tickets subtract from score), and the bonus for the most completed routes.
Ticket to Ride Asia
Ticket to Ride India
Ticket to Ride Africa
Ticket to Ride Nederland