- Theme: An Agent of A.R.K. has infiltrated a top secret Raxxon facility and must complete 3 mission objectives before trying to escape. Genetically modified Raxxon Hunters are on a mission to seek out and destroy the agent.
- Complexity of Rules: Medium/Low
- Setup Time: Low
- Replay Value: Medium
- Direct Conflict: High
- Game Mechanics: This is hidden movement, deduction fighting game where one player acts as the agent trying to reach mission objective points on the board. The agent tracks their movement on a separate paper map and only reveals their position when visible to one of the hunters. Dice are rolled to attack when the agent is visible.
- Round Summary: Agent goes first then each hunter takes a turn.
- If the Agent is within one space of a mission objective token then flip the token to its completed side.
- Move up to 4 spaces and mark the new position on the movement sheet.
- If the Agent passes through the line of sight of a hunter then a last seen token is placed in that spot.
- if the Agent stops on a space that is in the line of sight of a hunter then the Agent places their character figure on the board.
- Optionally use an equipment card before or after moving.
- Move up to 4 spaces (up to 10 if in the vehicle) or Use vehicle's motion sensor if inside the vehicle.
- Attack the Agent if in line of sight (must be outside of the vehicle to attack.)
- Roll a die - a 1 is always a miss. If a 6 is rolled the die can be rolled again with that result added to the last. If the agent is the die result or fewer spaces away then they are hit for 1 point of damage.
- End Game/Victory:
- Game ends and the Hunters win if the agent is reduced to 0 hit points or fails to complete the 3 objectives and escape by then end of 40 rounds.
- Game ends and the Agent wins if they complete the 3 objectives and escape before the end of 40 rounds.