Designers: Dr Gordon Hamilton
Artwork: David Forest & Lina Cossette
- Theme: Join Aphrodite and the rest of the Pantheon in a truly elegant and visually beautiful tabletop game experience.
- Play Time: 20 Minutes
- Player Count: 2-4 players. (Best with 2 players)
- Ages: 8+
- Complexity of Rules: Low
- Setup Time: Low
- Replay Value: High - The various God powers provide a lot of variability.
- Direct Conflict: High
How It Plays
- Game Mechanics: This is an abstract strategy game. Players take turns moving one of their two workers then building a tower piece. Optionally each player may start with a God card which grants a special rule changing ability.
- Turn Summary: Players take turns doing the following:
- Move - Move one of the player's two workers one space orthogonally or diagonally. The worker may move one level higher than the level they start from, but may move down unlimited levels. If a tower is complete with a blue dome, all workers are now blocked from moving to that tower. Only one worker may occupy each space. If the worker is moved to the forth level of a tower (without a dome). The player wins the game.
- Build - Build a piece of tower on an unoccupied orthogonal or diagonal spaces adjacent to the moved worker. Each tower must be built in order from largest piece to smallest dome. The worker may build up or down any height. If the worker is unable to legally build a piece after moving, they lose the game.
- End Game/Victory: When a player moves a worker to the forth level of a tower (three tower levels built with no dome), they instantly win the game. If a player is unable to legally built a tower piece after moving they instantly lose the game.