Designer: Naoki Homma
Theme: Parade transports you to the world of Alice In Wonderland, just in time for a grand event! All in costume, people walk in the streets. Try to keep everyone in the parade by not wearing the same costume as those already present. If you do, people will leave the parade.
- Play Time: 30 minutes
- Player Count: 2-6 players
- Ages: 8+
- Complexity of Rules: Low
- Setup Time: Low
- Replay Value: Medium
- Direct Conflict: Low
How It Plays
- Game Mechanics: This is a hand management, set collection game. Players play 1 card from their 5 card hand to a the end of a line of cards.
- Turn Summary:
- Play 1 card to the right end of the parade of cards.
- Using the number on the played card, count back down the line of cards. Any cards in the line past that number must be taken by the player if the color matches the played card or the number is equal to or less then the played card.
- Place any taken cards face up in front of the player.
- Draw 1 card.
- End Game: Game ends if one player has taken cards of all 6 colors or the draw deck is empty.
- Victory: The player with the most cards in each color turns those cards face down. Add all face up card values plus 1 for each face down card. The player with the lowest score wins.