Today is day one of Boardgamebriefs.com. Thanks for checking it out!
In this first blog post I thought I would share the goals I wrote for the site before I began, and you can judge for yourself how I'm doing so far.
1. Serve as a gateway to people new to the hobby who would be overwhelmed with all the information on boardgamegeek.
2. Contribute to the hobby by highlighting great games and great designers.
3. Highlight the best podcasters, and the best review and how-to-play video creators on youtube.
5. Be phone and tablet touch friendly (the site actually shines its best on mobile.)
6. Ad-free while I concentrate on building a web site that people find useful.
I know I have a lot of work ahead of me to get many great games added to the site but stick around and you will continue to see the site grow.
Thanks again for visiting and I hope to earn your bookmark!
Feel free to contact email me at Boardgamebriefs@gmail.com