Nations The Dice Game
Designer: Rustan Hakansson
Artrwork: Jere Kasanen, Ossi Hickkala, Frida Logdberg
Theme: From the humble beginnings of civilization through the historical ages of progress, mankind has lived, fought and built together in nations. Great nations protect and provide for their own, while fighting and competing against both other nations and nature itself. In
Nations The Dice Game players build a productive economy and amaze the world with their great achievements to build up their heritage as the greatest nation in the history of mankind!
- Play Time: 20-40 minutes
- Player Count: 1-4 playersSpecial solo play varient included.
- Ages: 14+
- Complexity of Rules: Medium/Low
- Setup Time: Medium/Low
- Replay Value: Medium/High - There are several strategic paths to victory in this quick playing game.
- Direct Conflict: None
- Game Mechanics: This is an economic, civilization building, dice game. Dice are rolled to determine available resources to be used for drafting new tiles, advancing heritage, feeding people, fighting wars or building wonders.
- Round Summary:
- Roll Dice - All players roll their dice.
- Players take turns doing one of the following actions until all players have passed:
- Reroll - spend a reroll chit to reroll any number of unused dice.
- Buy a Tile - Pay the required gold or sword die results to buy a tile from the central board. Exchange any dice awarded by the new tile.
- Build a wonder - Pay the required stone die result to build an already purchased wonder.
- In reverse turn order use any book chits or die results to advance on the book track.
- In reverse turn order score famine event victory points to players with the required food chit and die results.
- In reverse turn order score war event victory points to players with the required sword chit and die results.
- End Game: Game end after 4 rounds.
- Victory: The player with the most victory points acquired from colonies, buildings, advisers and constructed wonders wins.