Designer: Satoshi Nakamura
Theme: Shadow threatens the world of Dragons, Fairies, and Knights. But this time you are in control as you draft cards from one or more factions. By choosing your forces wisely and anticipating your opponent's picks, it is within your power to affect the outcome of this...fairy tale.
- Player Count: 2-5
- Play Time: 30 Minutes
- Ages: 13+
- Complexity of Rules: Low
- Setup Time: Low
- Replay Value: High
- Direct Conflict: Medium
How It Plays
- Game Mechanics: This is a card drafting, set collection game. Players draft and play 12 cards during 4 drafting rounds. The cards score points individually, matching various sets and combinations. Some cards cause players to flip cards over so they can't score but other cards have the power to unflip cards.
- Round Summary:
- All Players are dealt 5 cards. They draft 1 to keep, and pass the rest until each player has drafted a hand of 5 cards.
- All Players select 3 cards to play face down and discard the other two.
- All Players turn the 3 cards over and apply any unflip/flip effects with unflip actions occurring first.
- Repeat this drafting round 3 more times, switching the card passing direction each round.
- End Game: The game ends after 4 rounds.
- Victory: The player with the most points acquired from their face up cards wins the game.