Designer: Steffen Bogen
Artwork: Dennis Lohausen
Theme: As members of Egyptian high society, players gather in the desert with one simple goal: to gain the most money by backing the right camel to win a leg or even the entire race. However the dynamics of the race and having a good sense of timing is just as important when it comes to backing the right camels and taking the victory.
- Play Time: 30 minutes
- Player Count: 2-8 players
- Ages: 8+
- Complexity of Rules: Medium/Low
- Setup Time: Medium/Low
- Replay Value: Medium
- Direct Conflict: None
How It Plays
- Game Mechanics: This is a dice rolling, betting game. The pyramid holds a die for each color camel. One of the actions a player can take is to roll a die from the pyramid. The die shows which camel moves and how far. When moving, the camel carries any camels on top with it and If it lands on a space with other camels, it is stacked on top.
- Turn Summary: Take one of the following actions:
- Take the top Leg Betting Tile of any stack - Player is betting on that camel to win the leg. A leg ends after all dice are rolled.
- Place or move desert tile on the track to try and influence the race - Player's desert tile may be flipped to either side but not placed adjacent to another player's tile or on the first space.
- Take a pyramid tile and role a pyramid die to move a camel.
- Bet on the overall winner or overall loser by placing 1 of your Race Betting cards face down on the appropriate betting space.
- End Game: Game ends after a camel crossed the finish line.
- Victory: The player with the most money acquired from betting and moving the camels wins.
Camel Cup: Supercup