Bang! The Dice Game
Designers Michael Palm and Lukas Zach
Artwork: Riccardo Pieruccini
Theme: It's the Wild Wild West and the eternal battle between the Law and the Outlaws keeps heating up. Suddenly, a rain of arrows darken the sky: It's an Indian attack! Do you have the courage to challenge your fate? Can you expose and defeat the ruthless gunmen around you?
- Play Time: 15 minutes
- Player Count: 3-8 Players
- Ages: 8+
- Complexity of Rules: Low
- Setup Time: Low
- Replay Value: Medium/High - Ease of play and a large variety of characters with special abilities make this game very re-playable.
- Direct Conflict: High
How It Plays
- Game Mechanics: This is a dice rolling, hidden role, bluffing game with a push your luck mechanic. Players roll and re-roll dice to shoot, blow up and heal each other while trying to survive long enough to fulfill their hidden roll objective. All rolls are hidden except the Sheriff.
- Turn Summary:
- Roll dice - Take arrow chits equal to the number of arrows rolled. If all arrow tokens are gone then Indians attack and all arrow tokens result in 1 damage and are returned to the stack. Any dice not a dynamite may now be re-rolled.
- The player may re-roll up to 2 times or until 3 dynamite are rolled. If 3 dynamite are rolled take 1 damage.
- Apply dice affects.
- Beer - Heal any player by 1
- Bulls Eye 1 - choose a player 1 left or right to take 1 damage.
- Bulls Eye 2 - choose a player 2 left or right to take 1 damage.
- Gatling Gun - if 3 or more Gatling guns are rolled, discard any arrows and every other player takes 1 damage.
- End Game/Victory: The game ends immediately if:
- The Sheriff is eliminated: if a Renegade is the only one alive he wins otherwise all outlaws win the game.
- All the Outlaws and Renegades are eliminated: The Sheriff and all Deputies win as a team.