Designer: Tory Niemann
Artwork: Mark Maxwell
- Theme: The alien civilization that once ruled here vanished long ago, leaving traces of their technology and a terrain ripe for settlement. Now the race is on to see who can take control of this abandoned planet!
- Play Time: 60 Minutes
- Player Count: 2-4 Players
- Ages: 12+
- Complexity of Rules: Medium
- Setup Time: Medium
- Replay Value: High - The alien technology cards create a variety of strategies and several expansions are available.
- Direct Conflict: Medium
How It Plays
- Game Mechanics: This is a worker placement, area control game. Dice representing spaceships (workers) are rolled. Different worker placement actions can be taken by the spaceships depending on the numbers rolled. Some actions and resources allow colonies to be placed in areas on the planet.
- Turn Summary:
- Gather and roll ship dice.
- Use alien tech cards and assign your ship dice to actions. Actions include:
- Acquiring resources of fuel and ore.
- Acquiring alien artifact cards which give bonuses and alter rules of play.
- Colonizing the planet.
- Raid other player's resources.
- Acquire additional ship dice for future turns.
- End Game: Game ends after a player has placed all six of their colony domes on the board.
- Victory: The player with the most victory points acquired from placed colonies, controlled territories and any bonuses from alien artifact cards wins.