Designer: Antoine Bauza
Artwork: Miguel Coimbra
Theme: Players lead one of the great cities of the ancient world by exploiting natural resources, taking part in the eternal march of progress, developing commercial relationships and asserting military might. Players will leave their mark in the history of civilization by building an architectural marvel that will transcend the ages to come.
- Player Count: 2-7 players - Includes special rules for 2 players games.
- Play Time: 30 Minutes
- Ages 10+
- Complexity of Rules: Medium/Low
- Setup Time: Medium/Low
- Replay Value: High - The starting wonders give each player unique strategic options and there are several expansions available to add variety and complexity to the game.
- Direct Conflict: Low
How It Plays
- Game Mechanics: This is a card drafting game with simultaneous play. Cards represent structures which produce resources to allow the building of even more structures. Some cards give military might for combat with neighboring players. Other cards give victory points. Each player has a unique Wonder that provides special abilities or points when cards are used for their construction.
- Turn Summary:
- Choose a card from your hand.
- Take an Action: Build the structure on the card, add a stage to your wonder, or discard card for 3 money.
- Pass the hand of cards to your neighbor and receive the hand of cards from the other neighboring player.
- End Game: Game ends after 3 ages (drafting rounds)
- Victory: The player with the most victory points acquired from money, military tokens, the various structures built, their constructed Wonder and guild card end game bonus points wins.
7 Wonders Cities & 7 Wonders Leaders
7 Wonders Wonder Pack
7 Wonders Babel